Summerhill Gate Suite
Your gateway to ‘Titanic-Belfast & Game of Thrones Adventure’ starts here. For work or play, this two-bedroom apartment is just what you need to wind down and enjoy the sites and sounds of Northern Ireland. Situated in the riveting capital city of Belfast next to Stormont Parliament Buildings. This area is loaded with amazing places to see and filled with Irish history and culture. Dinning, attractions, shopping and tours that make this location an excellent accommodation for your stay.
Summerhill Gate Suite
This self-catering vacation apartment is the lodging destination for family vacations or business retreats.
Set among parklands and coastlines, this two-bedroom vacation rental is convenient for families and business travellers alike, accommodating up to four guests. Summerhill Gate Suite is a penthouse apartment. Enjoy St. George’s Market for weekend jazz, artistic finds, and incredible dining, shopping, and attractions. This vacation rental is fully quipped with a kitchen and amenities to please. Stay in the city or travel by rail, bus, or black cab to see the sights of Belfast and surrounding areas. After a long day of sightseeing, choose from a queen or one of two beds for a good night’s sleep. A comfy sofa bed is available for an extra guest.
Summerhill Gate Suite Amenities
Capacity: sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1/ Family Room: Double bed & Single bed
- Bedroom 2: Single bed,
- Living Room: Sofa-bed
- Suited for Children of all Ages
- Perfect for Business Trips
- Longer corporate or vacation stays upon request
- No Pets Allowed
- Gas Central Heating
- Cot for Baby
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher + Detergent/Tablets
- Hair Dryer
- Linens, Towels and Toiletries Provided
- Satellite Smart-TV
- Washing Machine/Ironing
- Payments Methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer & Cash
- Check In: 3 pm
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Cleaning Service: once per week on longer stays
- No smoking permitted indoors or on the property
- Cleaning Fee of £20 per stay
- 1 Bath & Shower
- Free WiFi On the Property
- Fresh Irish Milk, Tea, Coffee
- Continental Breakfast
- Irish Tayto Crisps
- Locally Produced Irish Soda/Wheaten Bread
Transport & Accessibility
- Free, Secure On-Site Parking
- Taxi is available
- Glider Bus – 1 minute walk
- Nearest Belfast Bikes pickup – CS Lewis Square
- Belfast International Airport 20 minutes; Can go by bus
- Belfast George Best City Airport – less then 10 minutes
- Dublin-90 minutes
- Suitable for Wheelchairs
Corporate Rental Suite
Choose Summerhill Gate Suite for your next business travel. This Northern Ireland destination offers business professionals plenty of options for daytime meetings followed by evening gatherings and fine Irish cuisine. After a productive week, guests can spend the weekend exploring fascinating Belfast including tours, museums, parks and other outdoor activities. There is so much to see and do, so add plenty of days to your stay at Summerhill Gate Suite.
- Located in just a few minutes walking distance from Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- Free WiFi provided.
- Relaxing surroundings and comfortable accommodations.
- Secure parking facility.
- Excellent rates and discounts available to corporate renters and return customers.
Discover Northern Ireland
The capital city of Belfast is a traveller’s paradise with local attractions and side trips abound not to mention the dining opportunities. There are so many options to see the city including a Hop-On Hop-Off bus, by rail, or by famous Black Taxi.
- Ballysnackamore Food Tour
- Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Belfast Rail Tour
- Bike Tours
- Black Taxi Tour
- Botanic Gardens
- Comber Greenway Walking/Cycling
- Food & Drink Tours
- Giant’s Causeway Tour
- Open Air Concerts
- SSE Arena
- Street Art Walking Tour
- Titanic Exhibition Centre
- Ulster Museum
- Belfast Bikes
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Cave Hill Country Park
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Dundonald Complex
- Helens Bay
- Metropolitan Arts Centre Belfast
- Game of Thrones
- Streamvale Open Farm
- Translink Glider Bus
- Ulster American Folk Park
- Waterfront Hall
- WeareVertigo Trampoline Park
- Acapulco Restaurant
- Capers Pizza
- Castle Hill (Chinese)
- Cinnamon (Indian)
- Coppi Restaurant
- Ginger Bistro
- Holohans at the Barge
- Holohans Pantry
- il Pirata Rustic Italian
- Jack Straws Board Game Cafe
- Kelly’s Cellars
- Kitch Restaurant
- Little Thai Café & Bistro
- Olivers Restaurant
- Pizza Cabin
- Pizza Express
- Pot Kettle Black
- SD Bell Specialty Tea & Coffee
- The Barking Dog
- The Beringer
- The Chipyard Co
- The Golden Chip
- The Grapevine
See Titanic Belfast, take in some local history, stroll in the Botanic Gardens, and finally dine at one of Belfast’s traditional Irish restaurants. Each day promises to create new adventures and lasting memories. Add Summerhill Gate Suite to your list for exceptional lodging for business or pleasure in this choice location. We hope to see you soon!
Things to do…
Make your way around Belfast by bicycle and see it all.
Visit St. George’s Market for the perfect gem to take home.
Get in on a few rounds of golf on some lush Ireland courses.
Tour by bus, rail, boat or black cab for the rides of your life.
Begin the weekend with a grand hike on Black Mountain.
Make amazing Belfast your next family vacation destination.
Dine out in style for a delectable taste of traditional Irish cuisine.
Visit now one of largest urban-waterfront sites in the world
GAME OF THRONES LOCATION TOURS
Get in on a Game of Thrones tour—it’s a chance of a lifetime.
Take in a morning run and refresh your soul under the Irish sun.
Select your favourite water sports, as Belfast offers it all.
Choose Belfast for the next family celebration they’ll never forget
We’d love to hear from you!
We are constantly working to raise the bar on our services. If you have any questions on lodging availability or booking, or concerns about your experience, please let us know.
Summerhill Gate Suite – KC Accommodations
Apt 21 Summerhill Gate, 2B Summerhill Avenue, Belfast BT5 7HD
Owner & Host
+44 (288) 772 5867
+44 (288) 772 5867
+44 (738) 852 9001
Looking for your Irish family roots/genealogy?
Book a Homeland Adventure
What better way to research your Irish family heritage that with a fascinating trip to your homeland. Stay awhile, and learn the truth about your family tree. Belfast is the perfect location to settle in, spend some time, and gather the true facts toward your ancestry. Continue your legacy when you book with us.
- British and Irish family you won’t find anywhere else
- The Genealogist: Search Census, Births, Marriages, Deaths, Parish Records, Non-Conformist Records, Directories, Military Records, Wills & more! www.thegenealogist.co.uk
- This Irish Government supported, official web site, is dedicated to helping you in your search for records of family history for past generations. www.irishgenealogy.ie
- Find your Irish Ancestors today – Irish Family History Online Records Search Facility
- Welcome to the National Archives Genealogy Website